Hell Fucking Yeah!!!!

Mangle-Me-Elmo said:
i was always pissed when my colleges were closed since i was sort of paying to go there

yea, it was great when my university went on strike 2 months into the year and never came back- payed for a full years education, and got a few weeks. I didnt learn much about the subjects i payed for, but i sure learned a lot about how a large institution can screw you out of money at their discretion.

There's a class or two I wouldn't mind going on permanent break from. All required bullshit courses of course.

Mangle-Me-Elmo said:
im guessing it was a national literacy foundation that sponsored you

**wtf.. gessing?
In Georgia HOPE Scholarship will pay everything as long as you keep a 3.0 or higher.

Alpine said:
In Georgia HOPE Scholarship will pay everything as long as you keep a 3.0 or higher.

Uh, guy HOPE doesnt pay for everything. You get like $2k each semester. So unless your school is real cheap it's time to have a talk to the parents about money.

Familiar =X= said:
Uh, guy HOPE doesnt pay for everything. You get like $2k each semester. So unless your school is real cheap it's time to have a talk to the parents about money.
Well instate tuition I think is $1,600 not including books.

You have to expect these kind of things to happen when you are studying for gun repair or a rewarding paralegal career.

Back