I got laid last night for the 3rd time this week!

Good for you. Sometimes things just happen.
I once did 3 different girls in one day and no, not hos.
Spent the night with a GF I was on and off with. Left her apartment in the morning, went home. Another chick I knew called me up, went over and did her then went home. X-wife comes over that night and sleeps with me.
Others will tell ya, it can be feast or famine. I was listening on the radio, and this chick called in saying she did 4 guys in one day, and no, it wasn't like she was looking for it either. Things just happen.

Congratulations on your ejaculations, bu you've used up your annual allocation, so you might as well get on with your masterbation.

Last edited:
NoGodForMe said:
Spent the night with a GF I was on and off with. Left her apartment in the morning, went home. Another chick I knew called me up, went over and did her then went home. X-wife comes over that night and sleeps with me.
Others will tell ya, it can be feast or famine. I was listening on the radio, and this chick called in saying she did 4 guys in one day, and no, it wasn't like she was looking for it either. Things just happen.

:rofl:

youre fucking retarded.

NoGodForMe said:

Add additional "O" in your name 0_o

It's always feast for famine... A few weeks after that little story I just told...
Went to lunch with this chick for the first time and we liked each other but it was just a lunch date so nothing happened.
That evening I go to dinner with the former GF, but don't sleep with her.
Then I go home and the X-ho comes over and wants to get back together for good, so she sleeps with me. But before this, I had nothing for a month.

Phanman said:
that's nice. enjoy your std's

how do you know he's not in a monogamous loving relationship and humped the same person 3 times. not everyone getting laid regularly is promiscuous.

though vlasic is a man whore and stuff

jsut said:
how do you know he's not in a monogamous loving relationship and humped the same person 3 times. not everyone getting laid regularly is promiscuous.

though vlasic is a man whore and stuff
correct on both counts

Back