So I'm going to import coke from mexico

i'd like to try all the different flavors of coke around the world. it'd be cool if they had a sample of each at like a coke factory tour or something.

the other day, i took a jar of marichino cherries and poured a little bit of that red cherry juice into my vanilla coke, it tasted yummy.

sil-13319-1.jpg

+

b0068_01.jpg

I think this is still part of the aftermath of the shock of losing to me in monopoly 10 months ago.

Doaln said:
i'd like to try all the different flavors of coke around the world. it'd be cool if they had a sample of each at like a coke factory tour or something.
sarcasm? ON TW???

Coke from mexico is superior to that in the US

There are a couple of reasons for this

1.) it's made with pure cane sugar
2.) it comes in glass bottles

Krobar said:
sarcasm? ON TW???
no, i'm serious. i'd actually like to try all the different flavors of coca cola. coca cola has a different taste in different areas for regional taste preferences.

They use sugar instead of corn syrup so it tastes much better

Don't you guys have fiesta or some other kind of mexican supermarket around? We have a ton of them here.

I'm in maine.

We have no mexicans, which sucks when I want mexican food or mexican soda.

Other than that its ok.

Mexicoke is the best. The restaurant I work at we get it imported. They put it in glass bottles and use real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup which makes it taste 100x better than coke in the US.

The best way to get it would be to find the local ghetto and find stores there that import it.

"..you need to stay in your happy place, like when you are getting laid, whatever it takes to keep your mind off the 8 kilos of blow in your suitcase"

Falhawk said:
I'm in maine.

We have no mexicans, which sucks when I want mexican food or mexican soda.

Other than that its ok.

im going to start a mexican restaruant in maine

ill have lobster taco's

(at least u have lobster)

Back