I hit an animal today on my way home.

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
toyota vs. muskrat looking thing, but bigger, ved, wtf

toyota in 1 (second)

it ran in front of me, BUMPBUMP goes my car, and i skid and cry inside....anyone here hit an animal? it sucks...at least i don't think any car damage was done, but man, one less..whatevertheheckitwas

I watched a cat get run over at night by the vehicle in front of me.

It was severely traumatizing.

I didn't stop.

:mecry:

that sux

i hit a bat the other nite - if flew right into the grill of my grand am

never did check tho if it were there or not tho after i got out of the car

Data said:
I watched a cat get run over at night by the vehicle in front of me.

It was severely traumatizing.

I didn't stop.

:mecry:

yeah i got out at the next stop-light to make sure it wasn't attached to my tire or grill....

i hit a rotty that did 1400ish (what the insurance company gave me, even though the body shop estimated 2000). i felt bad for the owner, and even though i love animals.. it's a bit difficult to pity an animal that broke it's chain, runs out, and removes your front end.

I would hate it if I killed an animal with my car. Fuck I feel bad killing bugs. Besides mosquitos those nigger like insects can go fuck themselves.

i saw someone run into a ditch and flip over coming home @ like 3am on saturday night

Look like this?
nutria.jpg

Except flatter, I guess...

no, it wasn't that animal...it was much bigger and looked like that....i don't know what it was the animal i hit was like 1.5 feet tall, and 2 feet long, with a longer snout and brighter brown

I fell asleep and ran over an 18 wheeler tire.

But I'm a big texas redneck with a z71 and it never touched the truck :rolleyes:

Back