Yeah, my first encounter with a TK in T:V

Orcus

Contributor
Veteran X
Of course there will be a lot of "firsts" with T:V, but tonight I had the pleasure of being on a server with the first TKer I've seen in T:V. This fuck ended up clearing out the 5 AssedMonkey server in one map. =[

Orcus said:
Of course there will be a lot of "firsts" with T:V, but tonight I had the pleasure of being on a server with the first TKer I've seen in T:V. This fuck ended up clearing out the 5 AssedMonkey server in one map. =[
so did your tears hitting your keyboard lead you to start this retarded thread

Pagy said:
so did your tears hitting your keyboard lead you to start this retarded thread

No, just thought I would share. :heart: I hope he joins the server you're on next. ;p

Orcus said:
No, just thought I would share. :heart: I hope he joins the server you're on next. ;p
1) i haven't played it
2) i wouldn't run away crying when a tk is around... have you ever played a mp game before? You put up with it or you leave

you chose to cry like a fucking baby

Although it required absolutely no energy for Pagy to ignore this thread entirely, he instead chose to go out of his way to be an asshole.

Joemomma5000 said:
Although it required absolutely no energy for Pagy to ignore this thread entirely, he instead chose to go out of his way to be an asshole.
you're also the type of person to come running here to cry about something

Oh I can read fine.

Pagy said:
1) i haven't played it.

Nice attempt at misdirection there...

2) i wouldn't run away crying when a tk is around... have you ever played a mp game before? You put up with it or you leave

you chose to cry like a fucking baby

Insulting him for posting it is a clear attempt to minimize the significance and potential backlash of any instances of TKing. Why would you take the time to do that unless you were a participant? Just to be an asshole? That's not like you.

:rofl:

Automatic Jack said:
Insulting him for posting it is a clear attempt to minimize the significance and potential backlash of any instances of TKing. Why would you take the time to do that unless you were a participant? Just to be an asshole? That's not like you.

:rofl:
oh great my retarded stalker has decided to play

hey, your retarded conclusions MUST be true

or maybe i was pointing out that "you put up with it or you leave"
so maybe it's a "35 yr old loser stoner" thing, but i don't see how "pagy is a team killer" is a logical conclusion from a simple post that said instead of whining like a baby, drop off the server; no one is making you stay.

newsflash
there will be teamkillers on mp games... either grow thicker skin or choose to leave the server

wtf crawled up your ass tonight Pagy? Holy shit... the pope?!

Also had some TKing tonight... just wondering, are they planning on putting in any kind of TK threshold/auto-kick feature?

Back