[T:V] Am i the only one that uses the blaster/shotgun.

Tahnit

Veteran XV
I have always been good with shotgun type weapons in games, and the new blaster in tv is no exception. THIS THING OWNS. unlimited ammo/uses energy. Fast reload and very fast projectile speed. A few shots will take out lights very easilly. Its a shame i dont see more tribers using this weapon. As it truly is a very good weapon to have. Great for up close encounters.

With the grappler, lights/mediums have precious few weapon slots.

I don't take the blaster because it has very limited use to me, anything other than very close and it's useless. T:V just doesn't have much in your face combat.

KittyCat said:
Its blow and why waste a slot on it you only have three?

Cause its good at taking out lights and meds. I just like the feel of the weapon. Its a good weapon if you run out of disk and the rest of your ammo.

WrathChild said:
With the grappler, lights/mediums have precious few weapon slots.

I don't take the blaster because it has very limited use to me, anything other than very close and it's useless. T:V just doesn't have much in your face combat.

It doesn't unless you force the issue. I charge people with this thing and usually own them unless they are very experienced.

I think the shottyblaster should be a standard weapon on all loadouts like in t2.

Blaster is okay, but I suck with it and I really don't feel comfortable with its energy usage.

I much prefer my old standard of CG/disc/grenade launcher for any non-heavy role I play. I never had much of a head for strategy on pubs...I just rush non-stop on O and hope I distract/kill enough people for a good flag grab by somebody else, and on D I just try to make stops at point-blank range because I suck at MAs and bodyblocking.

T w i z t i D said:
the bullet is enormous there is no escape

Then you're not trying hard enough. Shove it in deep and clog up your asshole. Then i wouldnt have to hear the shit that you spit out all the time.

Spiezer said:
i thought this guy make a thread about he is leaving the forum... why is he still posting :/ ?? ? ? ? ? ?

He came back to convince us all that the blaster is the best weapon in T:V.

Spiezer said:
i thought this guy make a thread about he is leaving the forum... why is he still posting :/ ?? ? ? ? ? ?

Cause i want too and T:V is in open beta so i have something in common to talk about. Deal.

Tahnit said:
Then you're not trying hard enough. Shove it in deep and clog up your asshole. Then i wouldnt have to hear the shit that you spit out all the time.
you were doing well up until this point

you almost even made me laugh with the quad laser up the ass thing. you really suck at the internet though

T w i z t i D said:
you were doing well up until this point

you almost even made me laugh with the quad laser up the ass thing. you really suck at the internet though

Practice makes perfect........

Back