To anyone who crashes in TV or suffers from that midair lag bug.

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
I believe it has to odo with going in the invintories. All you need to do is fast faves and the crash wont happen.

I believe you hold shift when you walk on to them.

Also the lag on the server is due to the speed hack. Whoever is hosting a server, you have to turn the option to false on your default ini. I think it has hack in the command line i forget.

Then you have to delete this file "tribesv_mpbeta_en.ini" and let TV remake it automatically.

Those are the 2 biggest bugs and thats how you fix them

yeah oddly enough Akuma hangs in mid air for 4 minutes right infront of the opposing flag.... lol

...I was stuck in an inventory once and I couldnt get out until I did a fast favs

i am having these lag problems too.. they are really upsetting me.. how do i fix them? is there a link or something?

AkumA said:
Also the lag on the server is due to the speed hack. Whoever is hosting a server, you have to turn the option to false on your default ini. I think it has hack in the command line i forget.

What i got off of that there is a fix. maybe i read it wrong :shrug:

AkumA said:
I believe it has to odo with going in the invintories. All you need to do is fast faves and the crash wont happen.

I believe you hold shift when you walk on to them.

Then you have to delete this file "tribesv_mpbeta_en.ini" and let TV remake it automatically.

Those are the 2 biggest bugs and thats how you fix them

I also get the lag/freeze when I try to do an animation.

yeah, it's not lag

it's the server holding you in place

when it happens when you spawn at the rover, you can sometimes get out of it quickly by manning the rover's turret.

Back