And now, I go to bed...

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
I will have to work in one of three intensive care units tonight from 7pm to 7am. There are three ICUs out of four in which I can work--Surgical (SICU), Medical (MICU), and Neurological (NICU). There is also a CICU (Cardiac Intensive Care Unit). I am working towards being able to cross over to this last CICU so that I may become indespensable to the institution.

I will make approximately $26.66/hr for 12 hours. This is the hourly wage for a good "southern boy."

Before I go to work, I will snuggle up to a 130lb, 5'6" woman with tan skin, a tight ass and a 36D top.

She loves me because I love her in ways that TW can't describe.

Oh God! Let me sleep...

Pics of wife

and a 160k house doesn't really tell us much. it doesn't even buy you a shitty apartment in big cities.

Why does he feel the need to gloat passively about his own life to a bunch of people on the internet he won't meet IRL?

Feannag said:
Why does he feel the need to gloat passively about his own life to a bunch of people on the internet he won't meet IRL?

Because he is a stupid arrogant fucking whore. Does no one already know this?

LogRoller said:
Because he is a stupid arrogant fucking whore. Does no one already know this?

Oh right right, I forgot such people contribute nothing positive or moral to our species and is the personification of everything the rest of the world hates about the US.

My bad.

Back