So I've been flirting with a lot of bitches at/around work

if she feels comfortable adjusting her panties infront of you, that's a tell-tale sign she isn't going to have anything to do with you sexually.

well, she was showing me her belt and totally placed her hands on either side of her crotch and rubbed a good bit...

then she turned around and slapped her ass in my general direction...

this bitches body is so smokin too... gah...

I wish to god I could put aside the voices in my head that keep me from just straight up lying to chicks and taking advantage of them.

Be forewarned, based off the research by famed Stanford psychologist Zajonc regarding the effects of repeated exposure and its role in increasing attraction... I'd hazard to say that the chicks you work with aren't as cute as you now think them to be.

Hedge said:
Ask her out..?

we've already been out a time or two...

I'm just not in to her for anything except the booty. I work with her and would rather hit something else thats hanging around the office. In fact, I'm taking her out to dinner tonight (the preferred booty that is).

Get us a fucking picture, moron. I bet you have a digi camera in your office, even if it's one of those crappy 'eye' ones. Take a shot of her ass and post it.

AngusMustang said:
Be forewarned, based off the research by famed Stanford psychologist Zajonc regarding the effects of repeated exposure and its role in increasing attraction... I'd hazard to say that the chicks you work with aren't as cute as you now think them to be.
its funny how true this is. I think its because as we work w/ someone overtime we show vulnerabilities and lower our standards as a result. This, of course, is all subconciously. I look back now on coworkers that I've been w/ and frowned upon myself as to why I would stoop that low.

Dude, you should totally lie to and take advantage of them. They'd do the same thing to you and have to somebody else. Go for broke, motherfucker.

Edofnor said:
Dude, you should totally lie to and take advantage of them. They'd do the same thing to you and have to somebody else. Go for broke, motherfucker.

one could easily follow this logic...

but then there is the shitting where you sleep thing... gah...

Back