Out of state speeding ticket help

Dynamo

Veteran XV
I've got speeding tickets from NJ and GA. I'm a Florida resident. Do I have any reason to pay these fuckers or can I just let it slide?

If you don't mind having a warrant out for your arrest in NJ and GA, just ignore them.

I do not know about Florida, but Kansas will revoke driving privvies over out of state fines.

They ganked my license over a FUCKING PARKING TICKET I did not pay.

I got a fucking parking ticket today. I had "No parking permit visible". Well shit, maybe if the fucking parking spots gave some idea as to them being non-guest, then shit whatever.

I don't know what I'm gonna do though. I don't really feel like paying my Granda's birthday money to me on this shit.

iNVAR said:
If you don't mind having a warrant out for your arrest in NJ and GA, just ignore them.
Supposing I got pulled over in these states again after having not paid, they could arrest me on the spot?

Dynamo said:
Supposing I got pulled over in these states again after having not paid, they could arrest me on the spot?
that's usually what "warrant for your arrest" means

you don't schedule a time to goto jail

Dynamo said:

dude, you have to pay those tickets or fight them in court. Call their respective registries and ask them what they will do.

I just bought a car with the original plates and tags, and I was out of state with the car and I got a parking ticket in the visiting state.

When I got home I got my new plates in the mail registered to me. Through out the old plates.

Would I still be responsible for a parking ticket in another state in a car that had plates not registered to me?

what the fuck is wrong with all your values and ethics systems? you did the crime, so pay the fucking dime.

I still have a speeding ticket in Utah, but I refuse to give Utah any of my money...

They wouldn't dare cross the border into Colorado....

-TAG

Back in the old days truck drivers carried a license for multiple states so when they got pulled over they had to decide which license to show to the coppers.. those days are long gone. Your infraction will eventually catch up with you

AnonGod said:
I still have a speeding ticket in Utah, but I refuse to give Utah any of my money...

They wouldn't dare cross the border into Colorado....

-TAG

well, those are both compact member states, so someday do not be surprised when your homestate license gets revoked.

Back