Has anyone ever hit on a milf?

def

Veteran XX
I'm curious... did anyone ever try it? Anyone succeed? How'd you do it? etc

sometimes milfs are :slurp:

I did...she came on to me when I was 15....took me about 2 minutes if that....dunno if she was a milf...but it was sex.

Third chick I slept with was 31, 10 yrs older than me at the time. She'd had her kid naturally and had done Kegel exercises to tighten back up. IT WORKED.

She was half-black and half-puerto rican. I'll never forget it; she was ON FIRE in bed.

Heh, she's like 46 now.

When I was down in australia, the last night I was there my bro, his fiancee and I went to a bunch of bars

The last place we went, I was walking back from the bar with a drink when this woman stopped me and proceeded to hit on me. She was about 40 something (I'm 20 btw), and she was still REALLY damn good looking. We talked for a while and things were going really well when my brother came over, grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bar.

When I asked him what the fuck, he said it was because I had a plane home to catch in 4 hours.

I was still pissed.

i have

she was in one of my classes and had nice plump titties, she was 29 with a bangin body and looked 24 at the most. She also drove a 500 benz :p

and by hit on her i mean talk to her in class and switched seats to sit by her, like a true classroom pimp does it =p

Bounty said:
I've done more than hit on them.

what he said.

There is a milf and a half that comes in here every weekend. Her son comes down here, she's got like 3 kids. I'd guess she's about 34 or so, tiny, columbian, i believe she used to be a model or something to that effect, extreeeeemly gorgeous

milfs are easy to get...they mostly want casual no-strings sex anyway cause they don't really want to get involved with you cause they have kids and/or husband etc. They generaly are more mature so they don't act like the moronic bitches that are "hot" that most dudes swoon over. The older chicks know wtf is going on, don't let a little wrinkle or gray hair fool ya.

Back