Do Newports really suck?

Novart

Veteran X
I know a lot of black people love them, but all the white people I know hate them. Mint seems more apprealing than Turkish Raghead though. So why the hate? :closet:

addicted.jpg

yes, newports suck. if you want a good menthol cig try marlboro milds, you cant taste the menthol that much, but they're good. or you can be a girly man and some salem, which are pretty menthol-y

ThePatient said:
yes, newports suck. if you want a good menthol cig try marlboro milds, you cant taste the menthol that much, but they're good. or you can be a girly man and some salem, which are pretty menthol-y

Marb Milds aren't half bad

GraphiX said:
i'd rather smoke a cigarette that gives me a buzz. instead of a girly mild.

marlboro milds arent girly. you can barely taste the menthol, so its just smooth and stuff. if you want a buzz try camel turkish golds. if you want taste try camel backalley blends or camel twister (i think thats what its called).

;)

I like American Spirits, the other brands are so lame in comparison, they burn literally twice as long, taste better, etc. Add some wierd fake mint shit on top of the crappy underlying smoke and you have one really lame smoke on your hands in a Newport.

i've tried turkish golds. they taste like poop. menthol smokers typically don't go back to regular cigs.

newport mediums have great taste. lights and full flavors are somewhat shitty though.

Back