Put Your god damn cell phone down for 5 fucking god damn seconds

100%

Banned
God damn people ...I mean really....I could give a shit less if you have nice pretty little tunes that take over the conventional ring, I could really give a shit less how small it is, or how many different colors it can make...It does not make you look more "cool"
PUT THE GOD DAMN THING DOWN AND STEP AWAY

That will be all, have a nice day fucking idiots....

Edit: OH YA and stop fucking screaming in the GOD DAMN PHONE I CAN HEAR YOU ACROSS THE ROOM

When i see a soccer mom on a cell phone driving 25 mph down route 1, i want to ram that bitch off the road, and set her van afire, with everyone in it.

when I see people yelling in a phone like they were coaching a football team it makes me want to shoot them in the face

Listen, some day you'll be able to afford a phone too, and you'll be able to shout over everybody else into your phone to carry on your important conversation.

Hoo_Man said:
When i see a soccer mom on a cell phone driving 25 mph down route 1, i want to ram that bitch off the road, and set her van afire, with everyone in it.

Amen, bitches can't drive. Let alone talk and drive at the same time.

yea I have a cell phone ...but I dont need to use it everywhere I go just to prove I have one.

and all of you people that are saying that this didnt need to be posted is prolly because you're guilty of doing it.

domjolyPA.jpg

Back