Well look what i found lurking in my room (pics)

kwago

Veteran XX
kwago-scorpion1.jpg

kwago-scorpion2.jpg

almost stepped on the thing with bare feet!

:scared: I hate thoes things. I used to live in the Mohave desert in California. Thoes things where everywhere. Sucks when you get stung, but its not leathal, it will just hurt a lot.

i put a tiny 25 disc size spindle cover over it then found a bigass pickle jar and just kinda led it in heheh

The rule of thumb with scorpions is that the smaller they are the more deadly their poison is. Good thing you didn't step on it.

When we used to live in Hemet, CA we got them pretty often in our back yard on our patio (where the cement would absorb the heat and they'd hang out at night).

Ptavv said:
The rule of thumb with scorpions is that the smaller they are the more deadly their poison is. Good thing you didn't step on it.

When we used to live in Hemet, CA we got them pretty often in our back yard on our patio (where the cement would absorb the heat and they'd hang out at night).

This is why my family screened in the patio, 2 much vermin to deal with.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there are two kinds of scorpions in the U.S., a big one that has a sting like a bee, and a little one that can easily kill you.

I do recall hearing this but I'd love to be corrected.

We had a massive patio that looked out over a 2 acre yard... and the house/patio were just one floor at ground level so there was no way to elevate it or anything.

Automatic Jack said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there are two kinds of scorpions in the U.S., a big one that has a sting like a bee, and a little one that can easily kill you.

I do recall hearing this but I'd love to be corrected.
There are way more than two.

Back