Carlos Delgado is a fucking faggot

uh, bitchass carlos delgado shouldn't have gone out of his way to throw a shoulder

i woulda cleatstomped him when i got up

The national anthem thing plus the refusing to be traded to a contender thing didn't tip you off to Delgado being an idiot or questionable character?

Looked like a clean play to me, I thought that's what you're supposed to do in that situation. It's not like he hurt the guy, he was up and in his face instantly.

Automatic Jack said:
Looked like a clean play to me, I thought that's what you're supposed to do in that situation. It's not like he hurt the guy, he was up and in his face instantly.
its good to see that your mental retardation runs across the spectrum

Automatic Jack said:
Yours is very focused.

What is he supposed to do in that situation?
not throw a shoulder at the guy? I mean, do you really think it is normal for a baserunner to initiate contact on a guy just trying to tag him with a glove? It's not like that HAD to happen

MADness said:
The national anthem thing plus the refusing to be traded to a contender thing didn't tip you off to Delgado being an idiot or questionable character?

delgado is one of the classiest players you will ever meet, his character is unquestionable so fu :grimreape

Back