What do you do for a Living?

I guess it's safe to assume that The Majority of you people are in some kind of Tech Feild.

I myself am Self-Employed.

I own a (High Tech) Carpet Cleaning Service. Ie: "Very Low Moisture" Cleaning, and "Vapor Steam Cleaning". In Lexington, Kentucky.

This has been a Family business for many many years, But I worked towards my own "Customer Base".

Its Very Fufilling and Rewarding working for yourself, especially a stubborn person like myself, who hates taking orders from an Employer.

I only work about 40 Hours/Month. and make a great Income.

Just started working on satellite systems for the army. Pretty cool stuff, I get to go to Cali every few months and watch them launch.

aKIDwithDOWNs said:
I guess it's safe to assume that The Majority of you people are in some kind of Tech Feild.
:signed:
:withstupi

Its Very Fufilling and Rewarding working for yourself, especially a ... person like myself, who hates taking orders from an Employer.
:withstupi
Work at a company help desk, making a decent wage, but want to move on (haven't had a decent pay raise in 5+ years). I do consulting work on the side, and am starting to do well but not ready to quit my night job yet.

I print around 2k invoices a month and send them to a growing list of companies nationwide, all for around 25-50 bucks an invoice. The charge is simply a charge for the invoice, its stated clearly on it, but it is cheaper for the companies to pay me the 30 bucks then to pay someone to call my call notes service and try to find out why they are getting an invoice.

And I boat alot.

I Fix CNC controlled Industrial Lasers and associated equipment and I Fix Avionics systems on the KC-135R's in the ANG. I am currently activated so I been doing both for about 70 hours a week on average.

I love both jobs

aKIDwithDOWNs said:

I own a (High Tech) Carpet Cleaning Service. Ie: "Very Low Moisture" Cleaning, and "Vapor Steam Cleaning". In Lexington, Kentucky.

This has been a Family business for many many years, But I worked towards my own "Customer Base".

Its Very Fufilling and Rewarding working for yourself, especially a stubborn person like myself, who hates taking orders from an Employer.

I only work about 40 Hours/Month. and make a great Income.

What does 40 hours a month make you?

Back