Am I Gay if I like Alizee's Music?

r00fies

Veteran XV
:roller: no but seriously, I went to her website and downloaded her music videos and I like the songs so much, I cant stop listening / watching it :closet:

Brasstax said:
Yes. It's her ass, mouth, tits, and snatch that will save you from being a fag.

sure you've been told this already but your sig is great. funny, but not nws ( ph33r )

aRc said:
sure you've been told this already but your sig is great. funny, but not nws ( ph33r )

Thanks man. Props to TW for allowing flash sigs. A whole new world of fucking around has opened wide. So to speak.

Shade said:
No, because when you listen to the music you're thinking about her sweet, sweet ass.
Yes -- that truly *is* an epic ass. Quality.

On an unrelated note, as I typed it I had this vision of hairy litte arab men's equivalent of this exchange:

"That chick, you know, Al-Hab's chick? You see the way her burkha falls when she's drawing water? I'll bet she's got a hot ass." And then he takes his camcorder makes a .gif and uploads to TW, where immediately Rosdower will claim that it is a man.

You guys will get off the Alizee bandwagon if you ever see her naked. French women have really, really hair asses. Like it's the black forest in her crack. Think of how much hair you have, then multiply it by 10 and cram it all in her filthy french ass. No more Alizee dreams

Back