So what's the point behind X

RebelToRumble

Veteran X
A lot of people I work with "roll" constantly and seem to shell out a lot of money for this spetacular pill.

I was with a few of them once, I had no idea what "rollin" was but when they busted out the light sticks it all came to me...

They said that they see things, Daffy Duck, huge cats, and other shit...

They've asked me to "roll" with them but being as I'd rather not hallucinate i'd just rather watch them freak out.

Me: so, what's the + sides to all this
Him: the feeling you get
Him: u cant really describe it
Him: but
Him: i can almost guarantee that if u tried x u'd love it
Me: Eh...

I don't really see any true plus sides to shelling out 15$ for a pill that last a few hours, something that i might fuck up on...

I'm stayin' away from that shit, personally...

anyone of you crazy bastards care to speak up about this "X"?

I love better better return investments.

X gives the person a sense of euphoria. But I'd rather not have the holes in my brain and risk a bad pill as well. So I avoid it.

you know it's going to be great, so dont do it, like most any drug

I know heroin would be awsome, but it would fuck up my life so I'll never try it (unless im like 80 and ready to die or somthing)

ignorance is bliss

Enjoy being a stupid retarded bitch your whole life who will never ammount to anything because you spent all your money buying drugs.

Fucking faggot.

I think the point is to see life from a new and strange perspective. And then it's to keep doing that until you die from the consumption and the vapors.

people dont do X to see shit, it's not a hallucinogen (although side effects can effect sight)

it gives an intense sense of relaxation/contentment/happiness for a few hours.

i don't fucking take the shit niggers, i was just talking about the faggots at work who love the shit :-/

i'd never do it personally.

rebeltorumble said:
i don't fucking take the shit niggers, i was just talking about the faggots at work who love the shit :-/

i'd never do it personally.

oh, ok then. Carry on good citizen!

i tried it once, its truly a different buzz all by itself and i can see how people turn 'trying' x into trying it for a couple years.

but like anything else thats that good, there are down sides. depleted seratonin, the threat of heat exhaustion or dehydration or at the other end of the spectrum too much water trying to compensate.

Back