warpmymind.com - hypnosis mp3s

SpiritWave

Veteran X
Don't know if this has been linked before, but this place has a heap of mp3 hypnosis files which have been reported to work by people on other sites. Some of the stuff there is too weird for me but there are a couple of fun ones that might work (as yet I haven't been able to get anything working although i've only listened to a couple of files once - supposedly you need to do them over several days/weeks/months).

The easiest file to do is supposed to be trigfreeze.mp3 (freezes you for 10 mins), haven't tried it myself yet. Also if some of the inductions work better for you then you can cut up the mp3 to include a different induction. Note that the curse and train files are supposed to be permanent.

Since this isn't likely to happen instantly, it'd be fun to see TWers doing this and posting results over time, but hey i have no idea if it'll work.

*After looking at this site in more detail all i have to say is... some people have problems... :closet:

For the lazy: warpmymind.com

You'd think if you knew how to make hypnosis files you'd be a little more positive like curing depression or raising self-esteem instead of making people shit their pants everyday at noon.

I just tried the LucidDream2 "curse" thing. Weird as it may sound, I was feeling pretty damned relaxed listening to it.

im agreeing with said above. not exactly the most usefull of functions to "cause" but still, pretty funny.

i was thinking of dling the bald one for a laugh to .. :p

systemflux said:
You'd think if you knew how to make hypnosis files you'd be a little more positive like curing depression or raising self-esteem instead of making people shit their pants everyday at noon.

no no, that's exactly what i'd be using it for

Odds are half of the ones in the self-help sections have some horrible effect and they just want to trick you into listening to them.

If you just fast forward to the meat of the file you can find out what is suggested without going under. I'd do this for every file before listening to it ;)

Do they have one for Become Incredibly Brilliant, Make a Billion Dollars and Retire Happily Ever After?

If not, I'm not going to waste my time. :D

nspectre said:
Do they have one for Become Incredibly Brilliant, Make a Billion Dollars and Retire Happily Ever After?

If not, I'm not going to waste my time. :D

I think they did but i accidentally listened to the "become incredibily incompetant" file and can't find it :)

There's a penis enlargment curse. Theres a note that's like "WILL LAST FOREVER WARNING". Why would you take that curse off?

sw!tch said:
There's a penis enlargment curse. Theres a note that's like "WILL LAST FOREVER WARNING". Why would you take that curse off?

:lol: I can see that being a problem for the penis shrinking curse :)

i actually tried the induction + 'orgasm now' one. i will tell you that i felt very relaxed, but the trigger didnt do jack.

i've actually done a live session of the induction file before, except it was called relaxation, not hypnosis.

As i said you supposedly have to listen to some of these files over and over for a while to work. There's a yahoo community which discusses all these files (yep there are some strange people in there) and from their experience a lot of them do work.

From that community, transformation/visualisaion trigger files such as trigmorph and trigfemaleform tend to be very hard (no-one has reported trigmorph to work apparantly) because they actually require you to see yourself totally differently. Other files such as trigfreeze work the easiest because you're still the same but cannot move.

I did another file before, still didn't work, but i think the induction doesn't work with me. It might be a good idea to try looking at one of the spirals or a winamp plugin to get you under. The next step is to get your gf doing a trigfreeze or trainslave ;)

Back