Know your dope fiend.

Yaason

Veteran XX
Your life may depend on it. You won't be able to see his eyes from tea shades, and his knuckles will be white from inner-tension, and, his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking-off when he can't find a rape victim.

as your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. and you'll need the cocaine.

Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special messages. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours.

because naturally i'm gonna have to go with you....and we're gonna have to arm ourselves. To the teeth :cool:

A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

BATS, fucking flying mamals everywhere, it was only a matter of time before my lawyer saw them

i hate to say this...but i think this place is getting to me. i think i'm getting......the fear.

Bazooko's Circus is what the world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich.

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Ya, i'm guilty. i knew it was a crime...i did it anyway...shit look at me i'm a fucking criminal.

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

they cut all kinds of holes in her and sucked out the blood. they were after her pineal gland, I think. nah, how's your mamma?

We had two bags of grass, seventyfive pellets of mescaline, five sheets of highpowered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Back