anyone bought a suit online, or where to get good deals?

Well for a suit I'm a 42R or 42L which most of them are offered in, and if it's close enough I could have it altered after I get it

Buying a cheap online suit and wearing it to fancy business parties is like taking a dell to a nerd land... You won't be fooling anyone.

I guess it depends on what you want to do, but although most men won't really notice, their women will, and they will mention it. A suit is something you shouldn't do half assed.

Yeah, I can tell the difference between a shitty suit and a nice one, but I'd be happy with a fairly well fitting, middle of the pack suit. Which is what I'm looking at, I'm not shooting for a $1,500 Canali suit or anything. I know what's nice, and I can't afford it ;)

Ah, well I drew the first issue, and it got inked and sent to colors-- then the president, or editorial decided they wanted a new artist and replaced me with their new intern. So they had me draw a 10 page backup story, I got to like page 5 and they let me know that it won't be needed because they had to go to press quick.

So pretty much me + them + taking it in the tailpipe = looking for work

It was a great experience and I'd love to work with them again even though it sounds about as shitty as it could be, just hopefully on something that I don't get uh, replaced on

Back