Anyone here still play quake 3 arena?

Tahnit

Veteran XV
I still play just regular old ffa dm. Still a lot of fun and i dont have to worry about fps like i did when i first started playing. Still a very pretty game in terms of graphics. And not "brown" like in quake1+2.

Im Tahnit on xfire if you wana add me and throw down on a51 ffa server.

i might have to try that with you guys. I play that game every friday here at work. I own these guys. :D

The score on my last one v one match on Q3DM17 against the second best player here was 23-0. Sad, really.

Kali said:
i might have to try that with you guys. I play that game every friday here at work. I own these guys. :D

The score on my last one v one match on Q3DM17 against the second best player here was 23-0. Sad, really.

best 2 quake 3 players that are on tribalwar are ultrakiller from rapture (tribes 2), and then fartypants/byas i'd be willing to bet.

try them out, dunno if you could find uk, but byas is on #tribalwar and #rapture usually (btw gogogo demos)

ultrakiller is a little hard to get ahold of, you can try him on gamesnet irc or something as elpajuo

byas/farty still play regularly apparently, but both only really play cpma

as do i!

to geffen!

whambulance.jpg

Toys said:
ultrakiller is a little hard to get ahold of, you can try him on gamesnet irc or something as elpajuo

byas/farty still play regularly apparently, but both only really play cpma

as do i!

to geffen!

alejandro is in venezuela

and i am byas :[

TheGhost said:
best 2 quake 3 players that are on tribalwar are ultrakiller from rapture (tribes 2), and then fartypants/byas i'd be willing to bet.

try them out, dunno if you could find uk, but byas is on #tribalwar and #rapture usually (btw gogogo demos)

Oh, I am under no illusion that I'm a god at Quake. I"m just a big fish in a little pond here. I did compete in PCClub's AMD64 Quake challenge last year and placed 1st in the FFA qualifying round for my group.

I got worked in the 1v1 cuz something funny was going on with my computer. For some reason my configuration kept changing, even my name. I tried to change my name, and the fucking name changed in front of my face without my hands touching the keyboard. I saw the characters change one by one. LOL

So I ended up playing at like 120 FOV (I NEVER play more than 90 FOV), and with all the weapon keys fucked up. I would've complained if I cared more.

Kali said:
Oh, I am under no illusion that I'm a god at Quake. I"m just a big fish in a little pond here. I did compete in PCClub's AMD64 Quake challenge last year and placed 1st in the FFA qualifying round for my group.

I got worked in the 1v1 cuz something funny was going on with my computer. For some reason my configuration kept changing, even my name. I tried to change my name, and the fucking name changed in front of my face without my hands touching the keyboard. I saw the characters change one by one. LOL

So I ended up playing at like 120 FOV (I NEVER play more than 90 FOV), and with all the weapon keys fucked up. I would've complained if I cared more.
Ultrakiller/elpajuo won an alienware desktop and laptop for placing first in GGL's ladders and/or tournaments late last year and early this year. I'm not sure when he's going to be back home, but I know byas aka fartypants is around and still plays actively.

Back