Possible way to get the Free Ipod yourself (if it isn't a scam already.)

THyRoID

Veteran XV
This idea just came to me. Could be OFN but OFN army can suck my knob.

So you need five referals and five signups? Well, what if you create 6 email addresses (easier said than done for some people, i know) using domains that you or someone you know owns. Use those 5 email addresses to refer yourself. Join ebay 5 times and place 5 low bids (IE: $1) on auctions that you're guarenteed to lose (like high end pc parts, tvs, ipods, etc...). Wait for your ipod to show.

Domain owners here could help each other out by trading emails with each other. Maybe even give out a few to others.

If you have any info on why this self referal wouldn't work please feel free to enlighten me.

So if this works does anyone want to do it once for me? I can't participate because I'm Canadain :p

Cliffs in steps:
1. Make 6 email addy's.
2. Refer yourself 5 times.
3. Each referal joins ebay and places bids that you're guarenteed to lose.
4. Wait for Ipod.

Btw, I HAVE RETURNED FROM RELOCATING MYSELF!!! THE FORUMS ARE NOW PROTECTED AGAIN FROM MY LURKING GOODNESS!! BE SAFE AGAIN, DENIZENS OF TRIBAL WAR DOT COM!

You'd also need different IP addresses, shipping addresses, anything that freeipods.com could use to connect you to your referrals, or your referrals to each other.

So what? What if you're at a school? Or at work? Hell, just go use some public terminals here or there.

And make up different addresses. Remember, you only need one legit address. Use your friends and families addresses and pcs.

yeah, the toughest part is using different computers/IPs.

i used my school email account to create 5 different aliases. so it could just be 5 friends i have at my university.. they can't block that.

and you don't need a real address for each of the fake referrals, you just need one real one for where they will ship the IPod to. and you can enter your own address for each eBay name you create, because freeipods.com doesn't check all your eBay registration info.

crazyfreakid said:
You'd also need different IP addresses, shipping addresses, anything that freeipods.com could use to connect you to your referrals, or your referrals to each other.
it would be easy to just use proxies for the ip

THyRoID said:
This idea just came to me. Could be OFN but OFN army can suck my knob.

So you need five referals and five signups? Well, what if you create 6 email addresses (easier said than done for some people, i know) using domains that you or someone you know owns. Use those 5 email addresses to refer yourself. Join ebay 5 times and place 5 low bids (IE: $1) on auctions that you're guarenteed to lose (like high end pc parts, tvs, ipods, etc...). Wait for your ipod to show.

Domain owners here could help each other out by trading emails with each other. Maybe even give out a few to others.

If you have any info on why this self referal wouldn't work please feel free to enlighten me.

So if this works does anyone want to do it once for me? I can't participate because I'm Canadain :p

Cliffs in steps:
1. Make 6 email addy's.
2. Refer yourself 5 times.
3. Each referal joins ebay and places bids that you're guarenteed to lose.
4. Wait for Ipod.

Btw, I HAVE RETURNED FROM RELOCATING MYSELF!!! THE FORUMS ARE NOW PROTECTED AGAIN FROM MY LURKING GOODNESS!! BE SAFE AGAIN, DENIZENS OF TRIBAL WAR DOT COM!

wow you're clever, did you really think that up all by yourself?

Back