This is a thread for Yoshi [pour one out yo]

Diablo Escobar

Contributor
Veteran XX
lawrence2.jpg

Watch your cornhole, bud

T w i z t i D said:
the next quality thread I make will be my first, I promise.

p.s. you were missed at tw:e, fag

p.p.s. i want to fuck your ex hooters g/f

promises promises

p.s. sorry I didn't get to go, cause if I had maybe all these faggy t-wars posts wouldn't be so damned annoying

p.p.s. come down to dallas and I'll ask her if she will

Hoovie said:
promises promises

p.s. sorry I didn't get to go, cause if I had maybe all these faggy t-wars posts wouldn't be so damned annoying

p.p.s. come down to dallas and I'll ask her if she will
make sure you lie to her and tell her I have a big dick

Hoovie said:
how bout I lie to her all the way around and tell her your good looking and skinny too
multiple people said that they thought iw as fatter than I am. Apparently my dunking a basketball pics made me look like a whale.

I'd appreciate the good looking stuff, but i plan on getting her liquored up anyway, so she won't notice

T w i z t i D said:
multiple people said that they thought iw as fatter than I am. Apparently my dunking a basketball pics made me look like a whale.

I'd appreciate the good looking stuff, but i plan on getting her liquored up anyway, so she won't notice

excellant plan, she tends to get touchy feeling after drinking

the flaw is you still have to come to dallas

Hoovie said:
excellant plan, she tends to get touchy feeling after drinking

the flaw is you still have to come to dallas
I'll come, and I'll wear the "Village in Texas is missing its idiot" T-Shirt I sported at TW:E that not one motherfucker said anything about.

T w i z t i D said:
I'll come, and I'll wear the "Village in Texas is missing its idiot" T-Shirt I sported at TW:E that not one motherfucker said anything about.

thats b/c it's not funny

I'm going to bed

JJ. said:
just wondering, but didnt your title use to be "i suck at basketball"? whered it go?
i beat Drudge and Target 2 on 1 at the LAN, nobody else came out to play

yes, it was that, until i got banned or something. Or maybe it was when all the custom titles got fubared, and then i was title-less, and then i was just vet2

Back