[TW-E] Tribes 1 Duel Tourney results (pic)

T-Refried-455

Veteran XX
tw-e_duel.JPG

terra bitched and whined and cried like a 4 year old for thirty minutes for me to add him into the tourney, and then didn't show.

jelly sucks. tsi likes sniping. spy and fool were too drunk to duel. rs came back from being down by 5 twice. refried killed sexpistol with blaster once.

WINNER RedSpider recieved a usb mp3 player
RUNNER-UP TSi received a creative 800dpi laser mouse

i drank a 5th of rum w/ dr pepper and paced around for SIX HOURS waiting for these idiots to duel each other, and then the winners didn't even get a PA announcement because the t2 faggots were too busy losing to west, so here is a thread celebrating the new duel champions. fuck you.

u forgot that sexpistol killed refried with a blaster like 7 times and has been crowned the blaster king of tw:e

redspider winning the duel tourney says alot about the skill level of t1 players at that lan.

bloops did i just say that...

the dueling went kinda gay in the later rounds with TSI running and hiding in the anthills sniping making it less of a game of skill but who can gay the other player the best

you should have watched rs and tsi duel

rs went up 3-0, then tsi started sniping and made it 6-3 or something,
then rs started sniping too

so every following duel was a 5 minute run-in-circles-and-miss-every-snipe extravaganza

next year it will be ammo pack and cg only

Back