[TWE] raise your hand if you've been injured at a lan party

dude sarca

what is up with paco holding some kind of bizarre internet grudge for a YEAR over something firestorm didn't even remember

also why did you feel the need to walk up like thugs and sit on either side of him (like you were going to beat up a 17 year old at a lan party)?

not too cool, bro.

I lost a bunch of braincells last night at TW:W. If anybody finds them, gimme a shout. :wave:

T-Refried-455 said:
dude sarca

what is up with paco holding some kind of bizarre internet grudge for a YEAR over something firestorm didn't even remember

also why did you feel the need to walk up like thugs and sit on either side of him (like you were going to beat up a 17 year old at a lan party)?

not too cool, bro.
i hope you aren't trying to start any kind of drama, because there isnt anything to go on.
paco wanted to meet fs, that's it. i just flew in from the airport, i was feeling a bit sluggsh and wanted to sit down. dunno what ur actually talking about in terms of being thugs, but yea w/e man. :shrug:

i think i almost broke my nose/knuckles on that television i assaulted.. a bunch of fucked up rug burns.. one under my chin somehow

no, paco brought up some shit that firestorm supposedly said a year ago on the forums

dan said he said 'i just wanted to see if you'd say it to my face'

nspectre said:
I lost a bunch of braincells last night at TW:W. If anybody finds them, gimme a shout. :wave:

Re: Nspectre after my wife saw some of the pics from last night (Saturday night)...

"Wow...that guy looks fucked up!"

:rofl:

T-Refried-455 said:
no, paco brought up some shit that firestorm supposedly said a year ago on the forums

dan said he said 'i just wanted to see if you'd say it to my face'
wasn't really paying attention to things. i doubt that was said/the case though. maybe they were BSing and it was brought up as a joke...like i said i dunno.

Back