Dont you fucking hate it...

Greywolf

Veteran X
When you play a different game then what you normally play, and then when you come back ur aim has gone to shit?

fucking :ftard:

fortunately, in real life, when you fire one gun and then move on to fire another, it's not like that at all.

do you have any guns?

iNVAR said:
fortunately, in real life, when you fire one gun and then move on to fire another, it's not like that at all.

do you have any guns?

:lol: yea but in a game, i dont have a chance of killing a family member.

IM NOT TURNING THIS THREAD INTO A PRO/CON GUN THREAD

iNVAR said:

do you have any guns?
I do.

I like my Springfield XD-357. Polymer frame pistol in .357Sig.

Do you have any privately owned firearms?

Greywolf said:
:lol: yea but in a game, i dont have a chance of killing a family member.
Yeah well there's always a chance of that. When was the last time you drove a car? Or took out a knife? Or were cooking?

A gun is no more dangerous than anything else if handled properly. Now, I understand if you feel that you're too inept to properly handle one. If you truly believe that, I commend you for acknowledging that fact and choosing to not buy a firearm.

iNVAR said:
Yeah well there's always a chance of that. When was the last time you drove a car? Or took out a knife? Or were cooking?

A gun is no more dangerous than anything else if handled properly. Now, I understand if you feel that you're too inept to properly handle one. If you truly believe that, I commend you for acknowledging that fact and choosing to not buy a firearm.

shut up about ur fucking guns. Bump the other thread.
we
dont
care!

anyway back on topic, invar sucks at tibes

I haven't shot guns in a long time.

Even with no training at all, hitting the 10 ring at 100 yards with a rifle is not very hard. Does that make me a natural marksman? Or is my perception of marksmanship simply borked by TV?

Reno said:
I do.

I like my Springfield XD-357. Polymer frame pistol in .357Sig.

Do you have any privately owned firearms?

Holla, I have an XD-9. Sweet-ass rig, under-rated, too.

playing tribes messes with my rocket aim in other games (ut, quake) because they don't follow physics :(

Greywolf said:
When you play a different game then what you normally play, and then when you come back ur aim has gone to shit?

fucking :ftard:
I hate it a lot more when people are too lazy to type two extra letters in a word.

haha

a failed gun-argument hijack and a grammar nazi all on the first page

this thread has potential

just kidding

Back