JoeMama5000 is an asshole!

Funky

Veteran XV
<@Funky> what's up "Joe Mama"
<@JoeMomma5000> hey funky
<@JoeMomma5000> the amazing thing is, is that you know that I played tribes demo 6 years ago, and I have no idea who you are
<@JoeMomma5000> guess it's true what they say, better to be infamous than worthless

:fu:

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

[15:08] <HeadhunteR> funky could use walking outside every now and then
[15:08] <HeadhunteR> but i like him =)
[15:11] <Funky> sorry I'm trying to gain weight by sitting at my comp 8 hours per day

:heart: funky

Yes I am!

This all started in Dark Age of Camelot's IRC room (#daoc).. Please remember that.

[14:42] <Funky> hey guys let's debate T1 demo clans
[15:56] <JoeMomma5000> hey funky
[15:57] <JoeMomma5000> the amazing thing is, is that you know that I played tribes demo 6 years ago, and I have no idea who you are
[15:57] <Funky> what's up "Joe Mama"
[15:58] <JoeMomma5000> .. i just told you
[15:58] <JoeMomma5000> I mean I'd drudge up your past but apparently no one thought to mention it
[15:58] <Funky> you win, demo master, I concede!
[15:59] <JoeMomma5000> guess it's true what they say, better to be infamous than worthless
[15:59] <JoeMomma5000> =D
[15:59] <Funky> yeah, i never based my life around just ONE videogame
[15:59] <JoeMomma5000> no sir, there are literally dozens of other videogames to base your life around!
[16:01] <JoeMomma5000> I mean look, you have a lvl 38 scout, so obviously your life is very important
[16:01] <Funky> don't bash on the scout!
[16:01] <JoeMomma5000> uh huh yeah exactly.. and im leaving
[16:07] <HeadhunteR> lol joemomma
[16:08] <HeadhunteR> funky could use walking outside every now and then
[16:08] <HeadhunteR> but i like him =)
[16:11] <Funky> sorry I'm trying to gain weight by sitting at my comp 8 hours per day

PS: Thnx Boom :)

JM blows my team of random smurfs that never played together beat team B-I-T-C-H(#1 on the ladder at the time). He then banned us from his channel and cried about it.

windexy said:
JM blows my team of random smurfs that never played together beat team B-I-T-C-H(#1 on the ladder at the time). He then banned us from his channel and cried about it.

Wern't you banned from TWL and the throwback tourny for cheating??? I mean this match never happened but I just want to make sure I have the right guy.. You were banned for cheats right?

Joemomma5000 said:
Wern't you banned from TWL and the throwback tourny for cheating??? I mean this match never happened but I just want to make sure I have the right guy.. You were banned for cheats right?

I was never banned from TWL for cheating I was banned for "flaming on the forums". That was at least 2 years ago. I never have cheated at tribes. Btw- I love how you choose to forget teams that beat you.

Back