headaches

rook

Veteran XX
what do you take for your headaches? Advil(ibprofuen)? tylenol? Asprin? Narcotics?

Ok.. I only started this cause I woke up with a headache and there is a lack of interesting Threads.

I take different things based on where the headache is.. back of head/temple..etc.. I just took 2 advil cause its like behind my eyebrows. I have no reasoning though, this one is painful and I grabbed the quickest thing I could find.

if its really bad, BC powder...

it tastes nasty as hell...but it works the best

if its slight, tylenol (edit: or aleve, which is what i prefer) will cure it really fast

Man, speaking of headaches, I went to bed yesterday with somewhat of a headache because I've found that I can usually sleep it off, well after a couple hours I woke up with the most extreme headache I've ever had. I took a couple Ibuprofen but I had to deal with a pounding head for an hour before it finally went away.

drill.jpg

I just crush up some extra strength ty so it gets into the blood faster then drink a glass of water.

If that doesnt work and I can find a little bit of bud, ill smoke that. But since I dont smoke or keep it on a regular basis that is a very rare thing.

Back