XBOX Live...worth it?

Special---K

Contributor
Veteran XX
I don't play on the PC too much anymore
maybe a lil COD once a week or so

When T:V hits, I'll probly play that if it's good

am I missing out on anything super-fun?

Ninja Gaiden is badass and I know that'll be updated soon...I don't have any other live-enabled games but that could change if there are some killer apps (halo 2 maybe) to get

I don't spend a whole lotta time gaming anymore but I'd like to have something cool to play and not have to get too involved in on a rainy day

I know there's the $70 kit that comes with Crimson Skies and a year subscription
or there's the cheaper one

why don't you XBOXers chime in here

If you like sports games it's pretty damned cool. Always better playing a real live person than playing a computer AI.

Splinter Cell Pandora tomorrow is the shit on X-box live. I got Live just so I could play it online and it's worth every penny. If you like racing games TOCA 2 is great online also. It's only $30 and well worth the cost. The other benefit is all the added content downloads you get with Live. Crimson Skies is pretty fun also. If you like RTS games Full Spectrum Warrior is a blast online also.

don't you have NCAA 2k5? I'm thinking about getting it for that (if I get better) and the Ninja Gaiden update.

Get a game that has a trial subscription and try it out for a few months...

Then we can discuss stupid bay area issues over the xbox mic!

hooohooohooo

:rofl: awesome :)

I was down in Menlo Park this afternoon. I always like driving through Redwood City though... I want to bring my camera and take a pic. ;) (myself by a sign, that is)

I'm one of the shitheads in Pandora Tomorrow. I don't mean to be, I just really really really suck at it. :(

I only have Live because I was lucky enough to get the 1 year card in my SC:pT instead of the 2 month trial. I'll use it more when something interesting comes out... anything besides sports games and MechAssault 2 (will get this) coming up soon?

Viggy said:
I'm one of the shitheads in Pandora Tomorrow. I don't mean to be, I just really really really suck at it. :(

I only have Live because I was lucky enough to get the 1 year card in my SC:pT instead of the 2 month trial. I'll use it more when something interesting comes out... anything besides sports games and MechAssault 2 (will get this) coming up soon?
By "shitheads" I don't mean people who suck

I mean the assholes who only play as spies and drop when they're losing

Reno said:
By "shitheads" I don't mean people who suck

I mean the assholes who only play as spies and drop when they're losing

Dude, I get so many alerts on MSN Messenger about you....

PerfectReno is playing Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix

I have like 10-15 of them in my alert list.

Is that game fun or somethin?

It's not me playing, it's my soon to be gone ex/gf

I haven't played on XBL in months

Back