Iran's gettin testy!

WarAngel said:
they want iraq....and they are just waiting for us to leave
That's exactly why we're not leaving.
Instead of doing something good like building roads, hospitals, and technology. They'd rather keep fighting, all over some fairy tale stories.

"It is not strange that some people manage to slip through a country's borders illegally ... What is funny is the fact that the country which has given them visas, residency permits, pilot training and sabotage training is making such claims," he said

I being around and in Special Forces this is what has been taking place for years! We train other people how to fight for themselves and then we turn around kick their ass. Nothing new. This country is about power nothing else. Not the American dream but power in the world.

Zero-Optix said:
I being around and in Special Forces this is what has been taking place for years! We train other people how to fight for themselves and then we turn around kick their ass. Nothing new. This country is about power nothing else. Not the American dream but power in the world.

you sig is so, so horribly gay.

dont avoid the subject. Like your sig has your name on it? Is that you? Man your hot or are you trying to be a women?

But I do believe we need the targeting laser in T:V

Zero-Optix said:
dont avoid the subject. Like your sig has your name on it? Is that you? Man your hot or are you trying to be a women?

But I do believe we need the targeting laser in T:V

I don't care about the subject, member faggot.

My sig is of JLH (Jennifer Love Hewitt), which is far from gay. If you weren't so interested in getting pounded in the ass, you would know who she was. Furthermore, your attempt at flaming has failed MISERABLY.

1) YOU'RE NOT YOUR
2) womAn not womEn

Please disconnect your internet. k thx bye.

Zero-Optix said:
hey spelling/grammar masta! lol this is pointless by a pointless person.

onos, a typo. You sure showed me.

I'm guessing you're about... 13. Maybe 14.

Don't worry, your testes will drop someday.

:lol: @ leech

yah these new members are fucking retarded...

Back