What exactly did Whoopi Goldberg say?

Uncle Slappy

Veteran XV
At the Kerry-Edwards thing to get her fired from slimfast? The outrage I keep seeing from folks on the news makes me thing it was something pretty bad, since no one was outraged about Dennis Miller slamming Democrats in Wisconsin.

Her sitcom has been cancelled for a while now.

"At one point in a speech mocking the Bush administration, Goldberg used his surname as a sexual reference."

Take a wild guess...

Yeah but when Dennis Leary refers to Edwards and Kerry as two homosexuals, everyone laughs. Fucking Republican double standards :rolleyes:

yeah, I think I am going more on the side of being fired from the diet food maker for being a fat bitch, the comments were just an excuse, I mean trimspa's got anna nicole, slimfast has whoopi goldberg.........WHOOPI...GOLDBERG.

GreyGhost said:
The rightwing sound machine got an email campaign going to Slimfast.

Slimfast folded like a house of cards.

i can't wait until the leftwing gets their soapstandingspokesman aka jessie jackson, out on this issue...

i imagine slimfast will stand strong on that :)

Durak said:
Yeah but when Dennis Leary refers to Edwards and Kerry as two homosexuals, everyone laughs. Fucking Republican double standards :rolleyes:
What double standard? Leary is funny, Goldberg is not. Also, why would Pennzoil can him for that? I dont think democrats are their key demographic.

Excel said:
What double standard? Leary is funny, Goldberg is not. Also, why would Pennzoil can him for that? I dont think democrats are their key demographic.

I thought he meant Dennis Miller, could be wrong though...

Back