Sequel to 28 Days Later

SonGohan

Veteran XX
I heard about this somewhere. I read it on the internet so I know it must be true.

Anyone else hear of this?

I heard of it and I also thought it was going to suck because it doesn't fit with the story of the first at all. I think they were calling it 28 Weeks Later, which doesn't work because the zombies die after 28 days...

JodoFett said:
I heard of it and I also thought it was going to suck because it doesn't fit with the story of the first at all. I think they were calling it 28 Weeks Later, which doesn't work because the zombies die after 28 days...
28 weeks after the 28 days, the zombies come back alive

JodoFett said:

Where the heck did you get the zombies die after 28 days?

Jinko said:
they die after they can't get food, they never said it was 28 days later
sorry but watching the zombies start dying in the underpass and along the road after 28 days later just flashed on the screen only implies one thing.

Jinko said:
they die after they can't get food, they never said it was 28 days later
we never actually saw one starve to death.. just saw one being starved

but either way the 28 days idea is retarded

Gangrel said:
we never actually saw one starve to death.. just saw one being starved

but either way the 28 days idea is retarded
i saw many of them, lying(sp?) on the ground not moving.

They could just tell the story of another group of people who experienced the same thing with no connection to the other group.

Of course I won't pay either way, I still can't comprehend how people liked this movie, especially compared to Dawn of the Dead.

Back