Bush is global terrorist

drunkenmonk

Veteran X
Bush by far is one of the most corrupt leaders of modern history and played a key role in the lives of thousands of iraqi and american lives, not to mention putting more people into poverty and homelessness than any president has done in a single term. I honestly dont see how any compassionate human being is able to support "The War on Terror" and what we are doing to these people and our own people. I dont usually take too big a stand on politics, but I am somewhat embarrased to be an American due to Bush's poor representation of the American people. Anyway if you filthy bush supporting ignant people out there are able to in any way support your mislead views feel free to post rebuttals.

What have you got to say for yourselves. Bitches.

Wren said:
You're an idiot.

Go away.

No one likes you.

i would like to introduce you to the conservative answer to everything.

note the mean, gruff appearance, the lack of any comprehensible rebuttal, and the vacuum of intelligence it leaves in its wake.

also note the smile which always seems to grace the user's face upon the delusion he/she's said something smart

i'm sure you two will get along fine

So how many American lives did Lincoln cost in the Civil War

Oh that's right, estimates have it between 600 and 700 thousand..

-]P[-Veor said:
So how many American lives did Lincoln cost in the Civil War

Oh that's right, estimates have it between 600 and 700 thousand..

hmmm freeing slaves....versus.....what again?

i rest my case

edit: internal rebellion and having a nice new southern racist neighbor in the confederacy too

An!mosEstel said:

i

It's a good thing that he had no intentions of freeing the niggers prior to the war and really didn't want to, but did it mainly as a means of further angering the southeners.

your seriously comparing half of our union breaking away and them attacking us first with we MIGHT get attacked MAYBE then oops we fucked up as a means for war?

An!mosEstel said:
your seriously comparing half of our union breaking away and them attacking us first with we MIGHT get attacked MAYBE then oops we fucked up as a means for war?

No, I'm saying that there have been a lot worse presidents than George W Bush.

devine.jpg

An!mosEstel said:

i rest my case

edit: internal rebellion and having a nice new southern racist neighbor in the confederacy too

if you think freeing slaves was a major, or even moderate factor in the civil war you need to head back to school.

P Masta Flex said:
if you think freeing slaves was a major, or even moderate factor in the civil war you need to head back to school.

agrees...anyone that thinks slavery was the cause or a causal factor of the civil war is a idiot.....that was the civil liberties movement of the 60s....not the civil war morons......

edit: the only thing lincoln cared about re: blacks was if he was gettin his rocks off....fuck their liberties :/

Add scaling factor. People get more and more touchy every day, which is why our military is almost being forced into going to robotic weapon systems - if even 3 soldiers get killed its a CNN headline (or at least top news item). Compared to either world war, korea, vietnam, the civil war, or basically any other war we've had other than Gulf War I the casualties taken this war have been remarkably light. 900 coalition deaths in over a year of conflict? Yes if it is your relative it hurts, but objectively that is a very small number.

Do I like it when people die? No. Is it worth it to depose a person who killed this many people every few months with no good cause in mind? Probably. Also although no WMD were found every credible intelligence service on earth thought they were there. The Russians (who objected to us doing it) even admitted they sent a KGB report specifying a dangerous stockpile of weapons was present just 3 months before the war start.

If you are going to talk poverty and homelessness better arm yourself with some facts and figures. People who lived through the great depression would laugh themselves silly at your assertion. Our current jobless rate is on par with our historical average - yet another case of people becoming increasingly more spoiled with 'what things ought to be'

Yes I know this is a pointless debate, but I am bored.

An!mosEstel said:
i would like to introduce you to the conservative answer to everything.

note the mean, gruff appearance, the lack of any comprehensible rebuttal, and the vacuum of intelligence it leaves in its wake.
also note the smile which always seems to grace the user's face upon the delusion he/she's said something smart

i'm sure you two will get along fine

let me summarize the democratic side of this thread....

"you suck you evil money hungry business man stop taking money from people all you want is money money money give me the money instead i want it more because i want it even though i didnt work for it at all, since you have more than you need i should get it because i want/need it and dont want to go out and get it myself because why should i since its right in your hand and you dont need it so give it to me, im too lazy to work for my money and since im too lazy to do that ill blame it on someone other than myself so i can get free money from people who have a lot of money but worked for that money"

notice the idiocy and illogical statements that take place

done

i love how dumbasses post shit like animos pretending to act like they know what the fuck they are talking about, then they find out how stupid they are and never post again :)

While I think this guy has an extreme view..

Bush may turn out to be the most politically divisive president in our history.

This is the 2nd time I've seen the conservatives bring up the US civil war in comparison to Iraq...and it's failed miserably both times. It's apples and oranges. Outside of peole dying in both they have nothing in common.

The south wasn't terrorist, many if not most from other countries in here to kill the foreign occupiers.

So, you need to find another analogy.

You can either think with your head, or think like a woman.

Guess which catagory "bleeding heart liberal" falls under.

Dry your eyes, grow some balls, and develop some logic.

Then come back.

Back