Couple of Wakeboarding Pics

dune

Veteran X
Was up on lake Muskoka this weekend in Ontario. Couple of shots of me getting some air.

Also one of me a split second before eating water.

image001.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image008.jpg

dune said:
Not that I've seen. The gazillionares on that lake probally had some mexicans hand pick them out.

hah. that first pic has some monster building in the background. the CEO of my work's cottage is bigger than his house. But it's up towards Gravenhurst.

what kind of board + bindings do you use? i ride a Hyperlite 141 with Moon Boots when i find time to hit the lake. i kinda want to get a smaller board cuz my 141 is really hard to turn in the air :/

You boarded right past my cottage. It is on the side of pine island facing the aston restort (old holiday inn). It has "for sale" signs all over it.

marantz said:
what kind of board + bindings do you use? i ride a Hyperlite 141 with Moon Boots when i find time to hit the lake. i kinda want to get a smaller board cuz my 141 is really hard to turn in the air :/

No idea.. All I know is that board i was riding was too small. Its the chick's board, not mine. I rode bigger board last year and it was easier to land by far.

[hAuS] C R A B said:
You boarded right past my cottage. It is on the side of pine island facing the aston restort (old holiday inn). It has "for sale" signs all over it.

How much you asking I am in the market if its nice.

[hAuS] C R A B said:

why are you selling it? (i'll give you $5)

[hAuS] C R A B said:

Sweet, this is the cottage I was at.

image027.jpg

Back