Any wc3 (and or FT) players around?

kesh

Contributor
Veteran XX
What's the best replay site now-a-days? Anddddd how are taverns in game? do people rush and whore them?

I haven't played since FT came out (which i was thoroughly disgusted with) but now i'm going ahead and giving it another shot...need more info

i don't play too much ladder anymore more since FT came out, but it seems like people don't tavern rush. Most of the team heros are stronger than the tavern ones, Im down to play sometime but i seriously play more custom than anything

wc3replays.com seems to be down to shit. .net is a german site, would do since the demos dont really matter, but anything german scares me.

Gundamflare said:
What's the best replay site now-a-days? Anddddd how are taverns in game? do people rush and whore them?

I haven't played since FT came out (which i was thoroughly disgusted with) but now i'm going ahead and giving it another shot...need more info

i like this site: http://war3.replays.net/

it's in chinese, and has mostly replays of the asia realm

as for the tavern rush: orc/ne tend to use the tavern more than the other races (especially for 2nd heroes)
beastmaster is probably the best 1st hero option for NE (especially vs NE or UD)

if you need some FT tips or are looking for a game (especially if you play NE), feel free to ask me anytime :D

Back