Update: Visiontek X800 Pro 256MB with RADEON X800 PRO 3D Chip

Grand Masta D said:
I do believe I am going to get their X800 XT.
i was thinking about it, but oh well. if i can get the 6800UT for what im trying to, i'll be happy with both.

SarcaStick said:
i was thinking about it, but oh well. if i can get the 6800UT for what im trying to, i'll be happy with both.

The 6800UT is hot as well, especially the Dual DVI outputs. They both preform pretty similar in benchmarks, it is a tough choice. Also, having PS 3.0 would be nice for future games even though it isn't used at all right now except for in that new Far Cry patch.

Makasuro said:
I'm actually going to stay with my 9800pro for right now, don't really have a need for another vid card.

What he said. If I find FPS lacking, I'll bump up RAM another gig first, then go for the vid card.

I'm waiting for a good deal on the 6800GT to come around. That 30% off at compusa was sweet but I don't have any compusa stores near me. :( Nearest one is 85 miles away...

·liquid· said:
I'm waiting for a good deal on the 6800GT to come around. That 30% off at compusa was sweet but I don't have any compusa stores near me. :( Nearest one is 85 miles away...
doesnt matter man. CompUSA is jerking everyone around anyways.

Back