Spider-Man 2 Reviews Are Coming Out

This movie should be a blockbluster hit for the summer. Going to see it on Wed., first show. :D

I see the commercials that show Doc Oc on the train, and I cant help but think "this movie is going to be awesome; it has a super villain worthy of the name and the cgi is good enough not to be distracting"

Hopefully Spider-Man will actually banter with the villains in this one. He was way too quiet in the first movie. He's supposed to be constantly wisecracking.

I'm Definetly going to go see this thing. Ill probably see it on the midnight showing at the theater down the street from me.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Hopefully Spider-Man will actually banter with the villains in this one. He was way too quiet in the first movie. He's supposed to be constantly wisecracking.
He was wisecracking, it was just that there was so much origin crap to cover he only got two scenes with the Goblin to do it in.

I wish they had Venom and/or Carnage instead of Doc Oc

I hope to god that's who they use for the third one
I would fucking spooge all over the screen

I mean...fucking LOOK at these guys

venom.jpg

Carnage.jpg

im sorry, but the thought of a 100% cgi villain... done by the people that already can't do realistic cgi, kinda scares me

Pagy said:
im sorry, but the thought of a 100% cgi villain... done by the people that already can't do realistic cgi, kinda scares me
From the trailers, he doesnt look 100% cg, and the arms look fantastic.

Excel said:
From the trailers, he doesnt look 100% cg, and the arms look fantastic.

From the 'making of' things I've seen, the arms are actually models except in scenes where they're whipping out rapidly, or he's using them to walk.

Back