Sigbot apparently "owned" me

sled

Veteran XX
So how long do i have to wait to get my sig back (and vet 4)?
Do i have to donate a certain amount? (col?)
I dont have enough TWD.

what was your sig that got owned SLeD? I think I actually looked at the file size yesterday...

I was trying to find info in the TW FAQ about sig file sizes and dimensions (which I never found.) So, I ended up looking at the first thread I came across to see what sizes people were using, planning to go by that.

I think I saw yours yesterday (first one I saw) and I'm like "WTF?" cause it was like 57k or something.

edit: TWD should be a freely tradable commodity. Lets say for example, I want to give 1000 TWDs to SLeD, I should be able to do it by simply going to a transfer page, imputing the amount and the recipient, and hitting a "give" button.

Last edited:
CaptainZero said:
edit: TWD should be a freely tradable commodity. Lets say for example, I want to give 1000 TWDs to SLeD, I should be able to do it by simply going to a transfer page, imputing the amount and the recipient, and
hitting a "give" button.

this is a good idea

tw rules state:

5) Do not use images in signatures over 30kb in size.

This means the total size of all images in your signature may not exceed 30kb.

6) Do not use images in signatures that are larger than 550px wide and/or 350px tall.

This is to reduce clutter on the forums and so the forum template does not break.

WarAngel said:
Do you really have to buy your sig back every week? Even if it is under the size requirement?
wait so if you buy it back, you only get your normal title and sig back for a week

then after a week is up, your title goes back to sigbot owns me with no sig?

def said:
wait so if you buy it back, you only get your normal title and sig back for a week

then after a week is up, your title goes back to sigbot owns me with no sig?

That is how I read it, but I am looking for confirmation.

Back