Educate yourself / hedexpload

piotrr

Veteran XX
http://www.vasantcorporation.com/

Vasant said:
We publish research results from a 7 year study, by a senior staff aerospace defense engineer, of 'free energy' devices, sometimes called 'overunity' devices, that was done to determine if any of these devices transferred energy from unknown sources and if so to determine where the energy was coming from. Included in the study is research of related devices with claimed antigravity effects. The study attempted to determine validity of claims, the commonality of characteristics and to determine how these devices could work. The study concludes that a few devices could generate economically free energy. The study also concludes there is a possible link between gravity and electromagnetism that can be exploited to generate antigravity or electrogravity effects. These publications are for people with a background in physics and electromagnetism.

Basically, you can accumulate inductive charge by moving a coil through a magnetic field, right? So what if you could find a "coil" that would accumulate inductive charge by moving it through a gravity field?

And, of course, don't forget to check in on the news from the Quantum World:

http://www.newscientist.com/hottopics/quantum/

...with topics to make Putrid giggle and say "Beets, that is so last week."

fonc-small.gif

The problem is that they understood electricity just a little better than we understand gravity.

Hell, we can't even locate the force carrier and some people argue that there isn't one.

It would be cool as hell if this were possible though. :bigthumb:

Neutrino said:
The problem is that they understood electricity just a little better than we understand gravity.

Hell, we can't even locate the force carrier and some people argue that there isn't one.

It would be cool as hell if this were possible though. :bigthumb:

hey, look over there...

some graviton is waving at you :spineyes:

Neutrino said:
I got caught in an underwater cave on a huge sensor thingamajigee :ugh:

that's what you get for trying to visit the ice caves near lake baikal, you silly silly person :bouncy:

Neutrino said:
What do you do research on Putrid, if you don't mind me asking. I don't remember ever reading it on here.

I used to do quantum theory,,,,

tons and tons of math to back up interesting and new ways of looking at life the universe and everything.

now the only 'research' I do is the average e-penis size on TW. it is quite an interesting study and very entertaining :D

:spineyes:

Back