ricer resources!

loop

Veteran XX
say that 10 times fast...

anyway - my brother has never heard the term "ricer". i need some tw-favorite sites to introduce him to the concept.

:)

Uh, aside from the "Dragon Master" written accross the top and the shotty cheap spoiler I don't see what's wrong with this one. I like the hood :shrug:

antlaugh9.jpg

Project2501 said:
Uh, aside from the "Dragon Master" written accross the top and the shotty cheap spoiler I don't see what's wrong with this one. I like the hood :shrug:

antlaugh9.jpg
That's because you're a ricer.

Project2501 said:

antlaugh9.jpg

the hood is bobo, look at those fuckin bionic commando sideskirts, that shit is homo. Look at that front bumper it looks like they wanted to make an uglier version of an eclipse fbc and throw it on a civic

Project gets piss boners whenever he sees people waste more money ricing out their civics than he did

Here's a clue, it's about TASTE, project. The only TASTE you have seems to be the stale aftertaste of your morbidly obese girlfriend's sticky ham crotch in your mouth

aside from the general ugliness of it, look at the fake fender flares - they don't even sit up flush against the body, because of the ridge that runs along the length of the car.

A lot of what these guys laugh at is definitely laugh worthy.

Such as:

rice5.jpg

or
rice8.jpg

or
rice10.jpg

But they also laugh and projects that aren't even done yet. I dunno, I suppose I look at it differently. It's like laughing at someones artwork when it isn't finished yet :shrug:
It's not like everyone has several thousand dollars sitting around to do a complete custom body job over the weekend :rolleyes:

And stupid shit like this:
g10p8.jpg

Ha ha, you got a door ding!! :shrug: Ok? Not funny...
Those Z3 fender vents were installed really nicely, and some fucker opened a door on them... how's that funny?

Back