What is your dream job?

Hedge

Veteran X
and why?

For me it'd probably be owning a large and succesful magazine (that's the same thing as editor in-chief, or am I mixing up things?).

That or being a professional triathlete.

psychic hermit...

I sit up in my little log cabin and people bring me food and stuff and I tell them their future

and sometimes I come down and help the police find lost children.

too bad I am not psychic nor believe in that stuff

If money/job security wasn't an issue, programming computer games (specifically graphics and AI stuff). I love to program and I love games...not a bad combo.

Asides from that I'd want to become a Physics professor...tenure + being able to think about the world for a living sounds good. :)

I have my dream job. I am tech support supervisor for a local dialup isp. I don't do jack. They also encourage me to sell my services to people with borked computers. I am making so much lootz on the side I decided to get a tax permit so I wouldn't get into trouble.

nazbot said:
Asides from that I'd want to become a Physics professor...tenure + being able to think about the world for a living sounds good. :)

that's a fun job, let me tell you...

begging the govenment for grants and doing research on top of regular classes where you may or may not get some help from TA.

oh, joy

Putrid said:
that's a fun job, let me tell you...

begging the govenment for grants and doing research on top of regular classes where you may or may not get some help from TA.

oh, joy

having been a grant writer at a university (assigned to 2 profs) let me tell you... those bastages never begged for money. That was me.

Hedge said:
So what kind of education gets you jobs that make a lot of money (say 150k+)

top-left.gif

AngusMustang said:
having been a grant writer at a university (assigned to 2 profs) let me tell you... those bastages never begged for money. That was me.

after having been through the system and watching it all happen I wish I had my degree in philo instead of physics...

those philo profs have it good.

:roller:

get a job directing a good great movie with a big budget. one time job and then start buying california realestate, lease that, then do absolutly nothing and coast for the rest of my life

Back