San Diego Tribers???

ruWank

Veteran XX
Oldskool triber here. I'm going to be in San Diego for a month from June 18th, I'm 21 from the UK if anyone wants to meet up that would be cool seeing as I'm going to be out there by myself. I will probably be living in a house in Kickapoo??? I hope it's a nice area and not a shithole :)

Kickapoo were Indians from Texas I think

We are not really sure when the Kickapoo first arrived in Texas. We know that after the war of 1812, where the Americans fought the British, two Kickapoo bands settled in Missouri. In 1833, most of them moved to Kansas and the rest of them came to Texas. You think it would be easy to find out just when they came to Texas? It wasn’t. Two anthropologists named Ritzenthaler and Peterson wanted to find out so they did research on this. They discovered that the Kickapoo were granted land by the King of Spain in 1775. The land they were granted was in the northern part of the Spanish Territory of Mexico. This part of Mexico later became Texas.

Last edited:
mapimage

Not sure if that link will work. It's north of Balboa Ave. Just south of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Just east of the 5.

ruWank is an asshole, he played for TEAM NEW YORK betraying his european roots.

also, he was in nyc and didn't hang out with me or bacardi.

I'm gonna be owning some mexican guys in basketball on the 21st, if you have nothing to do you can be my personal cheerleader.

haha fraggle...I was in new york for 3 days for crying out loud :) bacardi is the asshole...he couldn't make it to brooklyn.

Back