FFL Keeper League Picks

Ruthven

Veteran XX
This is my final year (of 3) and I wanted to run my picks by you.

QB Brett Favre
RB Troy Hambrick
RB Marshall Faulk
WR David Boston
WR Hines Ward
TE Todd Heap
K John Hall
D New England Patriots
WR Bobby Engram
WR Jerry Rice
QB Quincy Carter
WR Dante Hall
RB Mike Anderson
WR Troy Edwards
D Detroit Lions
WR Deion Branch

Bold are my current choices.

i thought this had to do with a federal firearms license

i am disappointed

Yes each season you get to keep 3 players from your previous years team...then the rest go back into the draft pool and you draft accordingly.

I've had Favre for 2 years...as well as Faulk. Hines Ward I picked up in a trade last year. I've debated keeping Boston and taking my chances on a QB in the draft (maybe one of the guys or Warner) but I hate to give up Favre cause he is consistently average.

QB's are a dime a dozen, Boston how ever (while very talented) is a risk.
You have to look at what the other guys will hold onto will there be a better QB in the draft?

Yeah he's a huge risk, but with the team change for him maybe he'll have a better year (last year wasn't very good).

I think I have 5th pick this year. It's still very very early to know exactly how many QBs will be up for grabs in the draft...and still questions about who is starting for what team (i.e. Warner or Manning for NYG, both of whom will be in the draft).

damn your team musta sucked something fierce last year :)
See if you can pull some trades with some people in your league, I imagine there are many dropping players better than any of your keepers.

Yeah my team was brutally raped. If you can believe I was in worse shape at the begining of the season (trade Tiki for Ward :lol: ).

I've been debating keeping the Pat's D, I know it's a sin to spend a Keeper on a D but they averaged me 14.9 a game last year....and if you are gonna keep a D, it might as well be a Bellicheck D.

- R

I'm in the second year of my league, what do you guys think about these keepers?

QB Matt Hasselbeck
RB Shaun Alexander
RB Kevan Barlow
WR Peerless Price
WR Randy Moss
TE Todd Heap
K John Kasay
D Carolina Panthers
RB Stacey Mack
QB Patrick Ramsey
RB DeShaun Foster
WR Keyshawn Johnson
RB Corey Dillon
K Jeff Reed
WR Troy Brown
RB Jerome Bettis

My only concern is giving up Heap since there are fewer good TEs than other positions, but I just can't justify giving up Hasselbeck for that. I think Alexander and Moss are no brainers and if Hasselbeck repeats his performance from last year he is too.

dropping heap is easy. Boller makes heap suck fantasy wise. They keep insisting they will start boller so that means heap is valueless.

Shaun Alexander is a little tough. But you dont have a clear 3rd keeper.

Check out the situation I am in...
QB Michael Vick
QB Mark Bulger
WR Randy Moss
WR Marvin Harrison
WR Chad Johnson
WR Anquan Boldin
RB Clinton Portis
TE Todd Heap

rest are all rags. I get to keep 2 :(
Amazingly this team did not make the playoffs last year. I had 190 more points scored against me than the highest in our league. The 4 highest single scores in the league were all against my team. Atleast I get a good draftpick, but fantasy football is not fair :)

I think you have a team that could whoop mine with just the bench players...hahaha.

Think twice about letting Dillon go.

i agree with keeping matth, shaunalex and randy....good luck

ruthiez...your team needs some help....make a trade now...trade favre and boston to a fins fan or something....

The team I posted was in an 8 man league btw, I dont think its possible to have those players in a 10-12 man. I am still pissed that I did not make playoffs now like 7 months later heh. I had most points scored and finished 5th :(

Back