Victoria Secret knows how to use the Adobe(c) Photoshop(tm)

flexxx

Contributor
Veteran XX
Compare these 2 photos:

From the Victorias Secret Magazine:

lady.jpg

Hint: Fear the spooky unattached hand on her shoulder!

From the Victorias Secret Website:

V236664_SPLIT1.jpg

Link (copy-paste): http://www2.victoriassecret .com/images/prodlgvw/V236664_SPLIT1.jpg

edit: BTW: This is a tribalwar exclusive.

edit2: wtf? TW edits out the victoriassecret. c o m domain? Gay.

Last edited:
one is a digital picture on a magazine scanned on to the computer. One is a digital pitcure

edit, yeah, her arms is down. wow

and the mystery hand

Last edited:
Not shocking in the least that they alter their images BUT what is shocking is the obvious lack of skill that was employed in taking the hand out of the picture..

Rosdower said:
one is a digital picture on a magazine scanned on to the computer. One is a digital pitcure

you're an idiot.. the scanned picture has a hand on her shoulder

I just realized: in the second picture, her right arm is actually just a replica of her left, which was already down. Look at her fingers and a small freckle up farther on her arm (exactly the same, lol).

so they removed her arm, reversed her other arm and put it on her right shoulder and removed the mystery hand.

her right arm looks really messed up if you look it, but i'm sure most people wouldn't even notice.

Once someone points it out it looks terrible. But even at first glance her left arm looks fucked.

My wife does this for Neiman Marcus.

She is the last person to digitally 'touch' their images before they goto press.

Back