Cat Acting weird

Duhck

Veteran XV
So my oldest cat (17) has had some minor health problems in the past few months but nothing out of the ordinary for a cat of her age.

She has thyroid problems (hers is very slow) but we give her medicine daily and she has a heart murmor. Neither of which is serious, she is expected to pass away in the next year of natural causes (old age)

anyway she has been acting so weird lately, especially today. All day today shes been crying (she never cries) and whining for food. I fed her 5 cans/packets of food so far today and she has eaten them all in minutes just to come back and cry for more. I dont really know what to do its very strange. Id keep feeding her but its kind of creepy that she is eating so much. Anyone ever see this before?

Cliff notes:
-17 Year old cat with an underactive thyroid (being treated daily for it)
-Constantly hungry
-For the past 12 hours has been crying and begging for food
-fed 5 cans of food (1 full can is normal daily serving for a cat of her age)
-Still hungry and wont stop crying for food

ved. I wouldn't feed it anymore, in any case. That food's gotta be going somewhere, unless your cat's hiding it under the rug when you look away.

RiSe226 said:
you're going to pop your pussy.

at this point, itd be kind of funny. someone overnight me a digicam and ill feed her till it gets here. when she explodes the camera should be here and i can take some pics

Death is yours
Your veins have dried
Staring eyes of glass now empty
Still you speak with lips so cold
In my head I hear you cry

Back