3. go to the mall
4. go in the mall
5. open eyes
6. go to victoria's secret
7. wait

8. Get arrested for loitering
9. Go to Jail.
10. Meet Bubba
11. Wish that you stayed at home and that your ass wasn't red.

Big is beautiful.

edit: I actually have pics of my ex-gf's tits and they are that size... sorry can't really edit them or upload them while working though... ;)

approximate single-boob size:

edit: it looked a bit bigger in notepad :p
Code:
|                                                                                          |
 |                                                                                        |
 |                                                                                        |
  \                                                                                      /
   \_                                                                                  _/
     \_                                                                              _/
       \____________________________________________________________________________/

bladewalker said:
Big is beautiful.

edit: I actually have pics of my ex-gf's tits and they are that size... sorry can't really edit them or upload them while working though... ;)

Could you do it when you get off work, I would really appreciate it, they don't have to be nudes of course.

bladewalker said:
Big is beautiful.

T Minus 5 hours till we get the pics or BAN! :)

yeah I traded her in for a much nicer (and lighter) chick long ago... just holding the pics for revenge when needed...

hey I'm not proud of it... but it happened... what can you do?
:D

Back