Help wit ebay hacks...

its a website about the book, but in order to view the site you have to own the book, and to prove you own the book they ask you those questions which you need the book to answer.

(and they say I'm retarded.)

I don't understand how people make money on eBay. Do they buy products at wholesale and sell it on eBay for an extra few dollars? That sounds like a crappy profit to me, but some people make a living doing it. :shrug:

Stealth said:
I don't understand how people make money on eBay. Do they buy products at wholesale and sell it on eBay for an extra few dollars? That sounds like a crappy profit to me, but some people make a living doing it. :shrug:

We have a customer in our area that scowers the clearance aisle about twice per week and COMPLETELY cleans out the clearance rack of clothes at our store. We asked him what he does with all that junk about a month ago, and he says he makes "okay profit" on eBay.

Considering you pay $1 for a clearance shirt, sell it for $5 minus $2 shipping, that's not terrible profit, but I could find something better to do with my money.

Skyler said:
We have a customer in our area that scowers the clearance aisle about twice per week and COMPLETELY cleans out the clearance rack of clothes at our store. We asked him what he does with all that junk about a month ago, and he says he makes "okay profit" on eBay.

Considering you pay $1 for a clearance shirt, sell it for $5 minus $2 shipping, that's not terrible profit, but I could find something better to do with my money.
yeah, 300% profit, if you wanna look at it like that :O

I've seen at least one person with a pretty ingenious venture. They carefully cut ads out of old magazines and offered each for about $4. I almost bought one, an originall 1960 advert for my swedish sailboat. Wasn't fast enough, unfortunately.

Though. Considering this guy buys over $100 of clearance stuff each month, I'm going to guess he doesn't even sell 1/4 of it.

my friend's dad does that. he goes picking through goodwill, value village, salvation army etc and finds stuff to sell on ebay, and makes a killing selling rare/collectable crap

Back