New abstract render

Y

yubyub

I have it as my new desktop because I really liked how it turned out. You guys have any input on my newest render? Any ideas, etc.?
(This is all self taught so don't flame too bad <3)

3rdabstractweb.gif

yubyub said:
I have it as my new desktop because I really liked how it turned out. You guys have any input on my newest render? Any ideas, etc.?
(This is all self taught so don't flame too bad <3)

3rdabstractweb.gif

the white that surronds the red x really brings out the red

I like the irony the piece conveys. I think it expresses everything one looks for when one knows it's not even there.

Gobd said:
way too much white and what you're supposed to see isn't defined enough. you lose.

I kind of wanted it that way, but thanks for the advice. I wont smoke it out as much next time and see how it looks.
Im still new at this ;)

Sir Lucius said:
I like the irony the piece conveys. I think it expresses everything one looks for when one knows it's not even there.
What are you talking about? This piece clearly shows the relationship between human pain and Oscar Meyer weiners.

The shapes are telling me that they're confused. They're not sure why they're there, or where they're supposed to be going.

That'd be a great bit, by the way. A couple of really popular people on the forum getting together and pretending they could see a red-x picture.

Back