PC Gamer + Everquest II (2) Beta

BloodyShark

Veteran XX
I got the next issue of PC Gamer in the mail today (July 2004) and I noticed they are running a contest for Everquest II beta. Essentially, there is a key printed in the issue and there are 10,000 keys that allow people to enter into beta. My question is, who got in? And next, who got in and doesn't want to play but would be willing to let me play? My code is not a winnar. :(

yeah my code wasn't a winner either.

i imagine thousands of eq nerds will flood book stores and copy all the keys down in an effort to get into the beta

i have that issue

i'm not even going to try mine because i don't WANT to play eq2. ever. at all. even for free.

jotun said:
i have that issue

i'm not even going to try mine because i don't WANT to play eq2. ever. at all. even for free.

Your forgetting...you could sell this if you do win.

yeah, I'm going to go out and buy like 10 issues of it. I thought the issue wasn't coming out till june 1st though. Oh well, I'm a mark for this game and I don't give a shit.

Austforbeer said:
yeah, I'm going to go out and buy like 10 issues of it. I thought the issue wasn't coming out till june 1st though. Oh well, I'm a mark for this game and I don't give a shit.
Do you have any idea how many issues are printed? You'd be wasting your money.

Just try ebay.

Curses! Norrath is beyond your reach.
Do try again. Please feel free to re-apply with a different account key from another issue of the July PC Gamer magazine.

Back